The Dm9900-W Series wafer segmented ball valve provides excellent modulation control with obstruction free design.
The Uni-body construction gives increases structural integrity and minimized leaks through body joints.
The specially designed compound V opening provides precise equal percentage flow control with small incremental opening in the lower end of the valve rotation and high flow capacity in the upper end. The nearly wide open at full open, along with recessed bearings virtually eliminates plugging/clogging of the valve.
- Size range 1-1/2″ -8″
- ISO 5211 Direct mount design
- ANSI class 600
- Live loaded packing
- protected bearings, top and bottom
- Easy installation and versatility
- Standard ISA 75.04 face to face: Option: ANSI B16.10 short pattern
- Extremely low actuator torque
- Reduced trim option
- Cavitation trim option
- WCB, 316SS, 317SS and other alloy materials
- Metal seated
US Patent Number US 8,398,055 B2
The valve can be direct mounted
There are two actuator mounting options.
- The standard connection is direct mount compatible with any ISO 5211 standard actuator.
- Optional spillined connection for the installation of diaphragm actuators with DSY-DSZ conversions.
The valve’s design allows control of the most fluids used in many industries. the valve is suitable for fibers, particles in suspension, diry, clean, viscous, and corrosive fluids, cas, steam and especially pulp and paper applications.
the valve can be supplied with a variety of actuators, positioners, limit switches/transmitters, or other top works accessories.
Call us today to see if we can help you with your project.