The 633 Series valve is made from bar stock in 316 SS and the 623 Series is made from bar stock in WCB.
The valve structure and wall thickness follows ASME B16.34 as standard. The 633 and 623 Series is a fire safe design in accordance with API 607 4th Edition.
The standard seat material is PEEK (450G) and Delrim (POM). PEEK is available for higher temperature pipe line and Delrin is for low temperature environments.
The 633 Series is full bore in sizes 1/4″ to 2″. Both the 633 and 623 Series are also available with a V-ball with slot, 15°, 60°, or 90° for different flow rate requirements.
The locking device is available in both open and closed conditions.
Automation is available for both Series as well. Pneumatic and Electric actuators are available.
- Body and end caps are machined from bar stock
- Valve construction and wall thickness are ASME B16.34 standard
- Class range:
→ 7500 psi for 1/4″ to 1″
→ 6000 psi for 1-1/4″ to 2″
- Full bore design
- In-line repairable
- 4 holes for mounting bracket
- Adjustable stem packing
- Available in carbon or stainless steel
- Blow-out proof stem design
- 100% air tested under water at 80 – 100 psi
- End connections: Threaded, socket weld, butt weld, extended SW, BW (Sch. 80/Sch. 160)
- Fire safe design with SS housing
- Spring handle (dead man handle, long pattern)
- Oval handle
- Locking device (both on open and closed conditions)
- V-ball for control valve
- Automation application
- Cryogenic option
- PTFE / PFA coating
- Special Alloy – Hastelloy C 276 / Super duplex / Alloy 20 / Monel 400